Destino Rio Magazine - CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS to the latest edition of the magazine about Rio de Janeiro
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included in West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) and South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Languages offered in activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese - other languages upon request
Spend an afternoon visiting Rio's most incredible sights on a tour that shows off the great views and grand attractions around Guanabara Bay. Your guide brings you to all prime landmarks - Christ The Redeemer, Metropolitan Cathedral, Selarón Steps, and Sugarloaf Mountain - along with vantage points on the mountains that stand over the city's most famous scenery.
The tour begins with a ride from your hotel to Corcovado, the 2,329-foot-tall (710-m) mountain famous for the colossal statue of Christ the Redeemer - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - at its summit. After the drive through the Tijuca Forest that covers most of the mountain, admire the wonderful landscape around you from a viewpoint at the statue's feet.
Next, your guide takes you to the iconic Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro and the Selarón Steps, whose vivid colors take on a warm glow in the evening sun. Finish with a cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, where you get one of the city's most beautiful panoramic views and a chance to admire the sunset before you head back to your hotel.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Hotels - no Hostels or B&B - in Rio de Janeiro's West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) and South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon)
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time
- Guided half-day city tour of Rio de Janeiro via air-conditioned van
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to the Christ Statue and Sugarloaf Cable Car
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese - other languages upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in West Zone (Barra da Tijuca)
- Comfortable air-conditioned van with maximum capacity of 19 passengers
- Food and Drinks (available for purchase at the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 11 years and up; Child – 5-10 years; Infant 0-4 years (not occupying).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Maximum group size is 19 people.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Roundtrip transportation available from West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) and South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) hotels via air-conditioned van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.