- Dive in the João Fernandes and João Fernandinho reefs, the best spot for this activity in Búzios, with varied species of fish, corals, turtles and seahorses
- Be surprised by the varied and abundant marine fauna of the resort, with tropical fish diving around you
- Be enchanted by the colors of the corals, fishes, and the crystalline water of Búzios
- Photos and video of the dive are included
The meeting point is at João Fernandinho Beach, where an introductory lesson will be given and then an adaptation in the sea with no time limit, until the participant feels confident to dive.
The scuba dive is in the reefs of João Fernandes and João Fernandinho and lasts about 35 minutes with an instructor for each participant. It is not necessary to know how to swim, the instructor will accompany you the whole time.
Enjoy nature in a unique experience. Explore the local marine universe, which has varied species of fish, coral, and even sea turtles and seahorses. Photos and video are included in the activity.
Live this surprising experience and fall in love with unforgettable sceneries and the dazzling colors of the seabed of the Búzios resort.
PICK UP & DROP OFF
- Daily departures from João Fernandinho Beach
- The transportation to the meeting point is the responsibility of the activity's participant
- The schedule for this activity is flexible, please contact the company in charge of the tour to arrange a time with the dive instructor
- Scuba diving
- Instructor for each participant
- Photos and video of the dive
- Diving equipment
- Food and beverages
- Transportation to the meeting point
- The meeting point is at João Fernandinho Beach - left side of the beach next to the Lili Bar tent.
- The schedule for this activity is flexible, please contact us to confirm the schedule with the instructor.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, you may select an alternative date for the tour.
- All equipment needed for the activity is provided.
- The dive lasts approximately 35 minutes.
- This activity is allowed for people over 10 years old. Minors must be accompanied by those responsible.