- Enjoy a schooner ride through the crystal-clear waters of Arraial do Cabo
- Board on the schooner and admire all the beauty of the region known as the “Brazilian Caribbean”
- Visit Praia do Farol, Prainhas do Pontal, Pontal do Atalaia, Gruta Azul (Blue Grotto) and Crevice of Our Lady of Assumption
ITINERARYCheck in at Praia dos Anjos, go to the port and board a schooner for an unforgettable tour in Arraial do Cabo. Admire all the beauty of the region known as the “Brazilian Caribbean”. Sit back and enjoy the views of paradise.
Disembark and enjoy a 40-minute stop to dive in the crystal-clear waters of Ilha do Farol and Prainhas do Pontal. Make a stop for photos in the beautiful landscapes of the Gruta Azul, Fenda de Nossa Senhora and Pedra do Gorila. Your last 20-minute diving stop is at one of the city's most famous spots, enjoy the refreshing waters and incredible scenery of Praia do Forno.
This itinerary may change without prior notice, by order of the competent authorities, according to maritime conditions.
- It is essential to arrive 40 minutes before the time of the tour to check-in at Praia dos Anjos.
- Transportation to the check-in location is the responsibility of the passenger
- Schooner cruise in Arraial do Cabo with stops for swimming
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food and drinks (available for purchase on the boat)
- Please arrive 40 minutes before the tour time for check-in. The agency is located at Rua Santa Cruz, 04 - Praia dos Anjos, Arraial do Cabo - RJ.
- At the location there will be a team to welcome you and board the passengers, starting the tour that lasts an average of 3h30min.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, you will have the option of an alternative tour date or a refund.
- For your safety, the schooner tour in Arraial do Cabo, as well as all nautical routes, is subject to change according to maritime conditions and the intervention of the Brazilian Navy.
- It is necessary to pay the boarding fee for the Fishermen's Association of Arraial do Cabo, to be paid at the Fishermen's Marina - R$ 10,00 in cash only, for all passengers from 6 years. Children under 5 years old must present document
- Children up to 4 years old are free, as long as they do not occupy a seat.
- On holidays, due to high demand, the departure times may be altered.
- At least 24 hours in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.
Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 21 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro Rio de JaneiroGet Directions