- Live an unparalleled experience aboard a sailboat in Rio de Janeiro
- See Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf from a totally different angle
- Relax aboard a sailboat with drinks and snacks included
- Sail through Guanabara Bay and learn about the history of the cities of Rio de Janeiro and Niterói
Board at Marina da Glória for an unforgettable experience aboard a sailboat. The shared tour has a maximum capacity for up to 11 people. The trip lasts 3 hours and along the way the captain will present the curiosities and stories of Rio de Janeiro and the neighboring city Niterói.
Be impressed by the beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro from the ocean. Christ the Redeemer atop Corcovado Mountain is one of the attractions you will enjoy along the way. See yet another iconic attraction of the city within walking distance, the Sugarloaf Mountain.
Sail along Guanabara Bay to Niterói, passing by the forts of São João and Santa Cruz da Barra, the beaches of Icaraí, Charitas and Jurujuba and the city's postcard, the Museum of Contemporary Art of Niterói, a work designed by Oscar Niemeyer, one of the greatest architects in the country.
A perfect tour for lovers of nature, history, architecture, and Rio de Janeiro!
This itinerary may be changed without previous notice, according to the maritime conditions.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Boarding at Marina da Glória. Transportation to the meeting point is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Shared sailboat trip
- Beer and lemon caipirinha
- Mineral water, juice and soda
- Snacks (cold cuts and toast trays)
- Pick up and drop-off from hotels
- Boarding at Marina da Glória - Av. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140, Brazil.
- Transportation to the meeting point is the responsibility of the passenger.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Maximum capacity of 11 people.
- For your safety, the sailing trip in Rio de Janeiro, as with all nautical routes, is subject to change according to sea conditions and the intervention of the Brazilian Navy.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- At least 24 hours in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.
Marina da Glória, Rio de Janeiro Rio de JaneiroGet Directions