Destino Rio Magazine - CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS to the latest edition of the magazine about Rio de Janeiro
A quick tour in Rio de Janeiro visiting the two most famous landmarks: the Christ the Redeemer Statue and Sugarloaf Mountain.
Get picked up from your hotel and drive up to the Christ the Redeemer Statue - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - on top of Corcovado Mountain. The drive is short and beautiful, traveling through the Tijuca Forest before opening up to incredible views of the entire city.
Then go to Sugarloaf Mountain, located in the neighborhood of Urca. Ride a series of 2 cable cars en route to the summit, first arriving at Urca Hill, and then continuing to the top of Sugarloaf, reaching a height of 1,295 feet (395m). Conclude the tour with an exquisitely beautiful panorama of Rio de Janeiro.
The very best of Rio for those with little time.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca). We do not offer pickup in Hostels or B&B.
- Tour start time: 08:15am
- Times in Barra da Tijuca: between 06:25am and 07:15am (pick up) and 02:00pm (approximate drop off)
- Times in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema and Leblon: between 07:30am and 08:10am (pick up) and 01:10pm (approximate drop off)
- Meeting point for those not staying in the pickup zone: C2Rio - Praça do Lido, (Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 21 - Copacabana) at 08:00am
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided 5-hour tour via air-conditioned van
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Cable Car tickets
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese - other languages upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) – no Hostels or B&B
- Food and Drinks (available for purchase at the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 11 years and up; Child – 5-10 years; Infant 0-4 years (not occupying).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Maximum group size is 19 people.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) hotels – no Hostels or B&B – via air-conditioned van.
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour