Destino Rio Magazine - CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS to the latest edition of the magazine about Rio de Janeiro
Begin your tour by going to Boulevard Olímpico or Porto Maravilha, the city's port area that has been completely revitalized and where the newest tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro are located.
Visit the Museum of Tomorrow, a modern and technological applied science museum dedicated to exploring and questioning all the possibilities for building the future of the planet and the human race. Observe and take photos in front of the unusual and futuristic architecture from one of the most visited museums in Brazil. Inside the Museum of Tomorrow you will learn about opportunities and challenges that humanity will have to face in the coming decades from the perspectives of sustainability and coexistence.
Then, take a short break for photos at the Kobra Mural - one of the largest graffiti murals in the world - created by Brazilian artist Eduardo Kobra. Observe five ethnic groups depicted realistically on a colorful background with geometric shapes.
End the tour by visiting Rio Star, the ferris wheel with the best panoramic view in Rio de Janeiro. Get a 360 degree view of Rio de Janeiro's most famous sights, including the Christ the Redeemer and the Sugarloaf Mountain. Be enchanted by the colors of the Rio sky, dream and become a child again in a unique experience!
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Tours from Tuesday to Sunday leaving in the morning and returning in the afternoon
- Round-trip from hotels in the South Zone (Botafogo, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon). Passengers staying in hostels or B&B’ will be informed of the nearest meeting point.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to Museum of Tomorrow and and Rio Star Ferris wheel included
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Botafogo, Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) in Rio de Janeiro. No pickup for hostels or B&B’s
- Food and Drinks (available for purchase at the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 11 years and up; Child – 3-10 years; Infant 0-2 years (not occupying).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- It is necessary to present the voucher at the beginning of the tour.
- Minors under 18 years old must present ID or passport and be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- This experience is regular and requires a minimum number of people. If cancelled due to lack of travellers, we will offer a
different date/experience or a full refund.
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Botafogo, Leme, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon). Please contact the company responsible for the tour to inform the name of your hotel and confirm your pick-up time.
- We recommend light clothing, comfortable shoes, water, essential documents and a camera.
- The attractions offer structure for wheelchair users.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour