- Specialized professional local guides
- Languages offered in the activity/tour: Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Immediate confirmation
Begin our 1:30 tour at Marina da Gloria, boarding our exclusive catamaran. We depart toward the Museum of Tomorrow, one of the architectural icons of Porto Maravilha, Rio's port region. On the way we will see Villegagnon Island, Santos Dumont Airport, Fiscal Island, and the Arsenal of the Navy.
After the Museum of Tomorrow we continue towards Niterói, passing by the beautiful Rio-Niterói Bridge and the famous Concha Acústica (Acoustic Shell) before heading to the MAC, the Museum of Contemporary Art, designed by Oscar Niemeyer, which enchants everyone with its disc shape.
Before returning to Rio de Janeiro, get to know other remarkable sights that surround the shores of Guanabara Bay, such as: Adão and Eva Beaches, Santa Cruz Fortress, Lage Fortress, São José Fortress, and São João Fortress.
Our next stop is the famous Sugarloaf where we have a few minutes to take a picture at the foot of the mountain. Before returning to Marina da Gloria we pass the old Urca Casino and Flamengo Beach.
PICKUP & DROPOFF
- Departures from Thursday to Tuesday in the morning - there are no tours on Wednesdays.
- Meeting point at Marina da Gloria.
- Estimated times: between 10:00 (departure) and 11:30 (return) - subject to change.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Catamaran boat tour.
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Foods and drinks.
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Stops for diving and disembarkation at the attractions.
- Ages considered for: Adult – 11 years and up; Child – 5-10 years; Infant 0-4 years (not occupying seat).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Boarding at Marina da Gloria: Av. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date.
- In case of a strong wind, the boat trip will not take place.
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, and a camera.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.
Marina da Gloria: Av. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ,, Rio de Janeiro Rio de JaneiroGet Directions