Transfer to Brazilian Park

After arrival tour begins at the Visitor Reception Centre close to the only hotel in the park , the “Belmond Cataratas Hotel” Next to the hotel there is a trail on walkways built along the basalt cliffs, where one walks among the lush vegetation of the park. The trail allows for a great deal of vision heels of Iguaçu Falls, of indescribable beauty. On the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu River are only about 25% of the jumps, but the view is more privileged, since the other 75% are on the Argentine side, allowing a panoramic view of the falls. During the tour they observe multicolored  butterflies, birds of various species and rainbow on all sides (depending on the weather and sunlight). You can also see coatis sticks (Nasua) ­ native small mammals. Approaching track’s end we head the walkway that leads to jumps Benjamin Constant and Deodoro, where you’ll see  most of all falls of the colossal Devil's Throat. Soon after the catwalk at the foot of mighty leap Floriano, is a panoramic lift attached the souvenir shops, where one can make a pretty nice climb and with a good view of the falls. There is also the possibility of a secondary access to the output location for those who prefer to walk a little more. Once up there one takes towards the Porto Canoas gastronomic center and souvenir shop ­to the Iguaçu river. 

Transfer to Hotel


  • Private transportation and multilingual guide.
  • Pickup at Hotels in Foz de Iguaçu
  • Admission Tickets for Brazilian Park
  • All fees & taxes


  • Foods and Drinks
  • Gratuities (Optional)


  • Wear light clothing and comfortable sidewalks, preferably shoes with non­slip soles.
  • It is advisable to use sun­glasses, hats and caps, sunscreen and insect repellent and, of course, camera and camcorder


Please use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency.

Photo Gallery

Real-time Availability

Instant Confirmation

Secure (SSL) Payment