- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Tickets to the Iguassu National Park included
- Local specialized tour guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese - German and Italian upon request
- Immediate confirmation
Visit the Brazilian side of the Iguassu National Park, which together with the Argentinian side form the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
Begin your visit to the Brazilian side of the park at the Visitors’ Center to learn more about the park. Follow a 11 km (6 mi) road to begin your experience. Once on the road you will be able to hear the falls as you watch the dense forest and its rich fauna and flora. During the tour, observe many species of birds, multicolored butterflies and even small mammals as coatis (Nasua). Only 25% of the falls are on the Brazilian side, however you will have a privileged panoramic view of the other 75% on the Argentinian side. Depending on the weather and the sunlight, be surprised by the rainbows everywhere. Approach the 950-meter walkway circuit and observe around 275 different falls from the Iguaçu River. On the walkway destined to the Benjamin Constant and Deodoro fall, enjoy the view of the colossal Devil’s Throat, the 80-meter long cascade which holds the title of largest water flow. Following through the walkway of Floriano fall, there is a panoramic elevator that leads to a new angle of the falls. After going up, enjoy the Porto Canoas gastronomic center (meal not included) and the park’s souvenir shop.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Daily tours leaving in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Expected time in the morning: between 08:00am and 09:00am.
- Expected time in the afternoon: between 02:00pm and 03:00pm.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided tour of Iguassu Falls via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Iguassu National Park
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 13 years and up; Child – 6-11 years; Infant 0-5 years (not occupying).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Passport/Visa is required to cross the border.
- People 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary; 6 to 12 years pay 50% of adult price.
- Roundtrip transportation available from Puerto Iguazu hotels via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- This tour operates on rain or shine.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.