- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Tickets to the Iguassu National Park included
- Local specialized tour guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese - German and Italian upon request
- Immediate confirmation
Visit the Brazilian side of the Iguassu National Park, which together with the Argentinian side form the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
Begin your visit to the Brazilian side of the park at the Visitors’ Center to learn more about the park. Follow a 11 km (6 mi) road to begin your experience. Once on the road you will be able to hear the falls as you watch the dense forest and its rich fauna and flora. During the tour, observe many species of birds, multicolored butterflies and even small mammals as coatis (Nasua). On the walkway destined to the Benjamin Constant and Deodoro fall, enjoy the view of the colossal Devil’s Throat, the 80-meter long cascade which holds the title of largest water flow. Following through the walkway of Floriano fall, there is a panoramic elevator that leads to a new angle of the falls. After going up, enjoy the Porto Canoas gastronomic center (meal not included) and the park’s souvenir shop.
Your second adventure begins at the Macuco Safari. Take the road on an open-air towed car that allows a clear view of the forest. See the orchids, bromeliads, centenary trees and even wild animals. Once you finish the car ride, go to the Porto Macuco, where the float boats will be waiting for you. After putting on your jacket, navigate the Iguassu River to watch the canyons and face the flow at a speed that allows to enjoy the landscapes and take photos. Reach the base of the falls, close enough to the colossal Devil’s Throat, the largest fall of the entire complex. The rocks, animals, blue sky, rainbows, the haze and the water together characterize the show with its high point at the Three Musketeers falls. The boat gets close enough to for everyone to enjoy a brief soak in the refreshing waters, it’s an unspeakable emotion!
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Daily tours leaving in the morning.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Puerto Iguazu.
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Expected time: between 08:00am and 09:00am.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided tour of Iguassu Falls via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Iguassu National Park
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 13 years and up; Child – 6-11 years; Infant 0-5 years (not occupying).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Passport/Visa is required to cross the border.
- People 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary; 6 to 12 years pay 50% of adult price.
- Roundtrip transportation available from Puerto Iguazu hotels via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- This tour operates on rain or shine.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.