- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Tickets to the Iguassu National Park included
- Local specialized tour guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese - German and Italian upon request
- Immediate confirmation
See the greatness of more than 200 waterfalls in Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park, which together with the Brazilian side form the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
Begin your tour on the Argentinian side of the park in the Visitors’ Center, then go to the train station to board on a 10-minute ride towards the Devil’s Throat, the largest water flow of the entire complex. Upon arrival, continue to a 1 km walkway above the river to observe an outstanding view of the calm waters before the furious falls. After the spectacular view on the Devil’s Throat, board back the train to the upper circuit to have a full and close view of many distinct falls such as Dos Hermanas, Chico, Ramirez, Bosseti, among others. Take a long walk through the forest and enjoy its fauna and flora until you get to the lower circuit, admire a canyon and feel the atmosphere of the falls at 1,400 meters high. Once you enjoyed all spots of the magnificent park, take time to lunch at one of our various suggestions.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Daily tours leaving in the morning - expected time: between 08:00am and 09:00am.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Puerto Iguazu.
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided tour of Iguazu Falls via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Iguazu National Park
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Puerto Iguazu
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 13 years and up; Child – 6-11 years; Infant 0-5 years (not occupying).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Passport/Visa is required to cross the border.
- People 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary; 6 to 12 years pay 50% of adult price.
- Roundtrip transportation available from Puerto Iguazu hotels via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- This tour operates on rain or shine
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.