- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from hotels in Puerto Iguazú
- Tickets to the Iguazu National Park included
- Local specialized tour guide Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese – German and Italian upon request
- Immediate confirmation
See the greatness of more than 200 waterfalls in Argentinian side of the Iguazu National Park, which together with the Brazilian side form the largest waterfall system in the world and one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
Begin your tour on the Argentinian side of the park in the Visitors’ Center, then go to the train station to board on a 10-minute ride towards the Devil’s Throat, the largest water flow of the entire complex. Upon arrival, continue to a 1 km walkway above the river to observe an outstanding view of the calm waters before the furious falls.
Your second adventure begins the Gran Adventure tour, get a mix of the navigation in the river and a nice jungle safari. Board on a 4x4 vehicle through the jungle, exploring local fauna and flora in perfect harmony and live comments. Next stop is at Porto Macuco, where the float boats will be waiting for you. After putting on your jacket, navigate about 7 miles (12km) on the Iguazu River, watch the canyons and see the flow at a speed that allows you to enjoy the landscapes and take photos. Pass by the Devil’s Throat and Three Musketeers fall, the rocks, animals, blue sky, rainbows, the haze and the water together characterize a great show. The boat gets close enough for everyone to enjoy a brief soak in the refreshing waters, an unspeakable emotion! Your final stop is at the San Martin Island, disembark.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Daily tours leaving in the morning - expected time: between 08:00am and 09:00am.
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Puerto Iguazú.
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided tour of Iguazú Falls via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Iguazú National Park
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Puerto Iguazú
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Passport/Visa is required to cross the border.
- Children 12 and younger, pregnant women and people with disability: not allowed.
- Roundtrip transportation available from Puerto Iguazú hotels via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- This tour operates on rain or shine.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.