Visit the Sugarloaf Mountain, one of the icons of the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro, located in the neighborhood of Urca. Ride a series of 2 cable cars en route to the summit, first arriving at Urca Hill - 220 meters (720 feet) - and then continuing to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, reaching a height of 1,295 feet (395 m). Conclude the tour with an exquisitely beautiful panorama of Rio de Janeiro.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Daily tours leaving and returning in the afternoon.
- Tour start time: 02:30pm
- Times in Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Leme: between 01:30pm and 02:30pm (pick up) and 05:30pm (approximate drop off)
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to Sugarloaf cable car
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese - other languages upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme)
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at Sugarloaf Mountain)
- Gratuities (optional)
considered for: Adult – 11 years and up; Child – 5-10 years; Infant 0-4 years
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels via air-conditioned van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.