Spend a morning visiting some of Rio de Janeiro’s best attractions. Begin with a train ride to see the Christ the Redeemer Statue atop Corcovado Mountain, followed by a panoramic (external) visit to the Maracanã stadium and additional stops at the Sambódromo (Sambadrome), the Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Selarón Steps.
Get picked up from one of the hotels in the South Zone of Rio and drive up to the Cosme Velho station in order to catch the Corcovado Train. The train ride through tropical forest takes about 20 minutes from ground level the top of Corcovado Mountain, where you will reach the Christ the Redeemer Statue - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Once you're back at sea level, drive past the legendary Maracanã soccer stadium (external visit) and head to Sambódromo, the location of Rio's exciting Carnaval. Pay a visit to the distinctive Metropolitan Cathedral, a modern structure that takes influence from Mayan pyramids. Check out the brightly colored tiles of the world-famous Selarón Steps, one of Rio's most distinctive landmarks. Conclude the tour with an exquisitely beautiful panorama of Rio de Janeiro.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Daily tours leaving in the morning and returning at the beginning of the afternoon.
- Tour start time: 08:00am
- Times in Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon and Leme: between 07:00am and 08:00am (pick up) and 01:00pm (approximate drop off)
- Meeting point for participants not staying in the pickup zone: Hilton Copacabana Hotel (Av. Princesa Isabel 10 - Copacabana) at 08:00am
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided half-day tour in Rio de Janeiro via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Corcovado Train ticket
- Entrance fees to Christ the Redeemer
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme).
- Food and Drinks (available to purchase at Christ the Redeemer)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation available from Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme) hotels via air-conditioned vehicle
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in our pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates rain or shine
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.