- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in hotels from South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado)
- Tickets to Tour Maracanã, Tour of Gávea, and Flamengo Museum included
- Local specialized tour guide
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish, Portuguese - other languages upon request
- Immediate confirmation
Spend A day in Rio de Janeiro visiting the Maracanã Stadium and 2 attractions in Flamengo: Flamengo Museum and Tour of Gávea.
Enter the Maracanã stadium and get to know the behind the scenes of the most important football stadium in Brazil. See the collection of historical objects about moments, matches and important players in the stadium. Visit the dressing rooms, warm up room, the press room and the field area. Take the opportunity to take a photo next to the sideline, on the players’ bench or in the fan zone.
Next, head to the headquarters of the Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, located beside the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, to do the Tour of Gávea and the Flamengo Museum.
The Tour of Gávea is the chance to get to know the main areas of Flamengo club, the most popular football team in Brazil. Pass by the basketball/volleyball gym, soccer stadium, gymnastics zone and the water park. If you are lucky, you might meet a former soccer player or Olympic athlete during the tour!
Discover and relive great memories and achievements of “Mengão” at the Flamengo Museum. Make a journey through history with the rich collection of images, audios, shirts, and the dressing room of the team in the 1981 Intercontinental Cup. Take photos with the trophies of the most recent achievements - Brasileirão 2019, Conmebol Libertadores 2019, Supercopa do Brasil 2020, and Conmebol Recopa 2020.
Finish the tour by visiting the official Flamengo store and take the opportunity to take a photo on the balcony with a huge flag and Christ the Redeemer in the background.
A perfect day in Rio de Janeiro for all crazy and passionate about football.
PICKUP & DROP OFF
- Tours from Tuesday to Sunday in the morning and return in the beginning of the afternoon
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado).
- No pickup from hostels or B&B. Passengers lodged in hostels or B&B will be informed of the time and nearest hotel as pickup point.
- Tour start time: 08:30am
- Times in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado: between 07:30am and 08:30am (pick up) and 01:00pm (approximate drop off)
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Guided tour via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to Tour Maracanã, Tour of Gávea, and Flamengo Museum
- Professional tour guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado). No pickup from hostels or B&B.
- Tickets for games and/or events in Maracanã stadium
- Food and drinks (snack bars available in the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – acima de 11 anos; Child – 6 a 10 anos; Infant – 0 a 5 anos (not occupying).
- It is not permitted to enter Flamengo with shirts from other teams, national or international. Only football shirts allowed are from Flamengo or from the Brazilian national team.
- The itinerary in Flamengo may be changed according to the club’s availability.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your pickup.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 years old and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- On sunny days, use light clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- On rainy days, use umbrellas or raincoats.
- Tour not recommended for people with moving disability.
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone hotels (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, and São Conrado) via air-conditioned vehicle. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.