Destino Rio Magazine - CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS to the latest edition of the magazine about Rio de Janeiro
Get picked up in Copacabana drive up to the statue of Christ the Redeemer - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - at the top of Corcovado Mountain. Travel through a short and beautiful route through Tijuca Forest – one of the largest urban forests in the world – before opening up to incredible views of the entire city. When reaching the top, enjoy the most famous tour attraction in Brazil and a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro in 360º, 710m (2,330 feet) tall.
Return from the Christ the Redeemer and drive past Santa Teresa, the famous neighbourhood located on a hillside known for the narrow cobblestone streets, unique cultural flair, and iconic yellow tram.
Arrive at the neighbourhood of Lapa, the area with Rio’s traditional nightlife and known for the Carioca Aqueduct, before reaching the brightly colored tiles of the world-famous Selarón Steps, one of Rio's most distinctive landmarks.
Return to Copacabana.
PICKUP & DROPOFF
- Daily tours beginning from hotels in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema & Leblon
- Please contact the company responsible for the tour to confirm the pickup time.
- Tour start times: 08:30am or 1:30pm
- Times in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon (morning): 07:35am to 08:30am (pick up) and 12:30pm (approximate drop off)
- Times in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon (afternoon): 12:35pm to 1:30pm (pick up) and 5:30pm (approximate drop off)
- Main meeting point: C2Rio Concierge - Hilton Copacabana Hotel (Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Copacabana) at 08:20am or 1:20pm. Look for the C2Rio staff inside the hotel.
- Guided tour half-day tour via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Christ the Redeemer
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema & Leblon
- Foods and drinks (available for purchase at the attractions)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ages considered for: Adult – 11 years and up; Child – 5-10 years; Infant 0-4 years (not occupying seat)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform the name of your hotel to arrange your meeting point and time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Roundtrip transportation available from hotels in Rio’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema & Leblon) via air-conditioned vehicle
- Please inform the name of your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.
Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro Rio de JaneiroGet Directions