- Relax on a schooner cruise through the crystal clear waters of Arraial do Cabo
- Board the schooner and admire all the beauty of the region known as the "Brazilian Caribbean”
- Visit Farol Beach, Pontal Beaches, Pontal do Atalaia, Forno Beach, Gruta Azul (Blue Cave) and Fenda de Nossa Senhora
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
Get out of your hotel in Búzios for a trip of approximately one hour to Arraial do Cabo. Board the schooner and admire all the beauty of the region known as the "Brazilian Caribbean". Settle into your seat and enjoy the paradisiacal views during a ride of approximately 4 hours.
During the tour we will visit Farol Island, continuing to the small beaches of Pontal do Atalaia, famous for its giant staircase. We continue to Forno Beach, where you can snorkel or enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters. Take incredible pictures at the beautiful Gruta Azul, Pedra do Macaco and Fenda de Nossa Senhora. Afterwards, disembark for lunch at a local buffet restaurant (drinks and desserts are not included) and return to Búzios.
This itinerary may suffer alterations without previous notice, by order of the competent authorities, according to maritime conditions.
PICK UP & DROP OFFPick-up and drop-off from hotels and inns located inside the peninsula (João Fernandes, Ossos, Centro, Ferradura, Forno, Tartaruga, Geribá, Manguinhos and Tucuns).
Passengers not staying in one of the hotels included in the pick-up zone will be informed of the nearest meeting point and time.
- Boarding fee for the Fishermen's Association of Arraial do Cabo, to be paid at the Fishermen's Marina - R$ 10,00 in cash only, for all passengers from 6 years. Children under 5 years old must present document proving their age in order not to pay the fee
- Drinks (available for purchase on the boat and during lunch)
- Diving mask/snorkel (available for rental on the boat)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Roundtrip transportation available from hotels and inns located inside the peninsula (João Fernandes, Ossos, Centro, Ferradura, Forno, Tartaruga, Geribá, Manguinhos and Tucuns).
- Please contact us to inform the name of your hotel and confirm your pick-up time.
- Passengers not staying at one of the hotels included in the pick-up zone, please contact us to confirm the nearest meeting point and time.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- For your safety, the schooner tour in Arraial do Cabo, as with all nautical routes, is subject to change according to sea conditions and the intervention of the Brazilian Navy.
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, towel, and a camera.
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- It is necessary to pay the boarding fee for the Fishermen's Association of Arraial do Cabo, to be paid at the Fishermen's Marina - R$ 10,00 in cash only, for all passengers from 6 years. Children under 5 years old must present document.
- At least 1 calendar day in advance, full refund.
- No refunds for cancellations on the day of the tour.
QUESTIONSPlease use one of the contacts below in case you have a question or an emergency.
Orla Bardot, Rio de Janeiro Rio de JaneiroGet Directions